Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Favorite Thing About My Dad...


In their own words...
John: "I love that he's a good father and that he teaches me a lot of things and helps me in scouts. My favorite memory about dad is when I was a baby, and he showed me around our apartment. For example, he said, 'Look John, this is the refrigerator.' That makes me feel really happy. I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday Dad."


Ben: "I like it when you pull me by the shirt and pull me towards you to tell me what to do [Note for blog readers: this is a game they play]. I like it when you make hot dogs. My favorite memory is when you played with me. I love you Daddy. Happy Birthday Daddy. Have a great day! Good bye!"


Chris: "My favorite thing about my dad is that he teaches me sounds and he loves me. I love it when Dad carries me with one hand. I like that he gives us fireworks. I love you Dad and Happy Birthday."


Happy Birthday Dad!!!!! :)

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

What a good idea... I've been looking forward to Clara being able to talk so I can ask her questions and write down her answers. Happy Birthday Brian!

Julie said...

Wow! John has an amazing memory! Hee Hee! Happy Birthday.

(I'm supposed to be in Primary right now but I'm home with sick kids and waiting for my hubby to come to relieve me. He was caught in the Bishop's office doing who knows what for who knows who, so I really have no idea who is teaching my class. . . I'm just enjoying reading your blog instead! How awful!)