Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 44

Today was EASY!
I'd never had a pedicure before. The thought of someone touching my feet just creeped me out. But for Christmas Lisa gave us ladies in the presidency a pedicure at her salon. I finally took advantage of it today and it ROCKED!! Check out these pics of my very first pedicure:



(It's no surprise I went with red, right?)


I'm not too crazy about this pic of myself, but I love Miss Lisa so here it is. I absolutely love working with her in the Primary. She has to be one of the nicest people I've ever met. I had a great time chatting with her (and meeting one of her clients, Sharon, who recently got back from a cruise to Australia and SE Asia - niiiiice!).


Apparently, one picture of my foot wasn't enough. I was reading in the van, waiting to pick up my munchkin from school, and the sight of my freshly pedicured feet (pedicured is a legitimate verb, right?) made me so happy I had to take another picture.




And then later I thought, well I should probably have the "toe-ring version" too:


Good thing I never get carried away with things. Ahem. But I bought this toe ring at the Taste of Greece festival so I had to get a picture of it!

And that's what I'm grateful for today. :)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Its so appropriate that you blogged about your first pedi to add to the foot album. Actually, I haven't had that many pedicures because its hard to justify the cost but I LOVE them. I used to have a total "touchy" feet thing too. But after you see your pretty "pedicured" feet. . . ahhhhhh. There are definite times the cost is justified.

mad white woman said...

I love pedicures... and it's been way too long since I've had one. I decided when I'm rich (ha ha) I'll get one every month. It's a little slice of heaven to me.

Kimmy said...

Nice!
Had I known you had never had a pedicure before, I would have taken you myself back when you were my VT.
Its my type of therapy!

Anonymous said...

Your toes look great. Pedicures really are the best indulgence you could ever get!

Amy from Our Dish said...

Hmmm.... red is SUCH a good choice for you, I mean it! But when will she try something different!? The mystery continues...

(Glad you had a good time!)