I noticed awhile ago that I'd inadvertently skipped day 19, but I wasn't sure if it bothered me enough to fix it.
I guess my analness is winning out. (Analness is a legitimate word, right? My spellchecker doesn't seem to think so, LOL.)
Anyway, here's a post for the missing day.
I said I couldn't post about anything obvious, so I'm not going to say I'm grateful for family (even though I am). I'm going to say I'm grateful that so many of them are so close by. Brian's parents and several of his siblings live close by. My mother lives five minutes from here (a relatively recent development, for which I'm extremely grateful). My sister is clear across town, which seems far sometimes, but that's a lot better than half-way across the country (Eric and Ann!) or out of the country altogether (Blake and Leeanne!).
For a lot of years, the only reason we lived in Arizona was because we have so much family here. I have more reasons to like it here now, but even so, family is reason enough.
3 comments:
That's the primary reason I HATE AZ - no family here. :( Feel sorry for me. Boo hoo! (maybe I should start a gratitude post because I'm seriously bitter and ungrateful these days)
I feel the same way as Roccy.
That's why it'd be SO hard if we ever had to leave... but if I did at least I know Roccy could give me moral support. He he.
Post a Comment