Anyway, I love this thing! It's so fun! Check it out. I can take a picture of any ridiculous thing I want and have it up in seconds. For example,
My foot....

The door jam where Brian marks off how much the kids have grown...

A picture of Ben in front of said door jam, because he was saying "Take a picture of me too!"

My oh-so-interesting bulletin board. We've managed not to bury the picture of Nathan for two whole years - proof that we really miss him and can't wait for him to get home from his mission. Look, you can even see the mostly-buried flyer for the Fun Van! LOL.

I think it's so cool that I can take a picture of anything that strikes my fancy and have it on the internet mere minutes later.
Like that commercial says, if I can do this, then WHY don't we have flying cars yet???
3 comments:
Yeah for cameras! Cute toes by the way!
Yay, You! Don't you just love your camera? Yippee!
I'm so glad digital cameras are around while I'm having little kids. They are so much more practical. You can take a million pictures of what your kids are doing inorder to get the perfect shot and you don't have to worry about wasting film. I LOVE digital cameras.
Post a Comment