
I'm really hoping I don't regret this, but I had this idea to post something I'm grateful for, every day for the next 100 days. In order for this to work, I'll have to make two rules for myself, right off the bat.
Rule #1: posts must be short. If I'm really going to do this every day, I'll have to make it quick. Some may not even have a photo (gasp!).
Rule #2: no cheating. What I mean by that is, no obvious things. I'm doing this because I want to expand my idea of things I should be grateful for. It's pretty much a given that I'm grateful for my wonderful husband and sweet children. I'm grateful for my testimony. You know, obviously. This list is for everything else.
So, here goes:
Day 1: I'm grateful for blogs. I just can't keep up with photo albums (let alone scrapbooks!) so this is a great way for me to preserve my family's history. Plus, blogs take on our personalities in a way photo albums can't. I love being able to throw in all the random, inconsequential things which make this my blog and no one else's.
4 comments:
Sounds like a great idea! I'll be looking forward to it each day!
What an awesome idea! I know I need to do something like this because I'm sure I don't acknowledge half my blessings. I can't wait to see what you come up with and I'll forgive you in advance for no picture.
Love it! I will be looking forward to this daily! Thank you!
That is truly a great idea. We all need to acknowledge the blessings around us!
Reading your blog I didn't know you knew the Wood family. We love them ;)
Post a Comment