Today I'm grateful for free stuff. I gotta say, we've had a lot of luck getting free stuff over the years. The best things we've gotten for free was a van, and a trip to Disneyland. Niiiiice. The most recent free thing I got was a box of Fiber One bars. Have you tried these yet? If not, don't let the disgusting-sounding name scare you off. These things are yummy. And I'll take a free box any day!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How do you do it? I feel dumb for paying. . .
Oh don't feel dumb, I usually have to pay too. But I got a bunch of coupons in the mail from Frys, most of them for cents off stuff, but they also sent me a coupon for a free box of Fiber One bars. :)
Free stuff rocks.
I want to know how you got a free van... now that's a deal! :)
Anna, Brian used to work for a towing company which periodically ended up getting the titles for vehicles that the owners never claimed. Most of these cars were crappy and went to the auction block, but every now and then they'd get a really good vehicle that way. One year, in lieu of a raise, they gave us a pretty nice van. It was cheaper for them and saved us a car payment, so we were both happy. And just in time too, because I was pregnant with Chris and we had no more room in our car! :)
Post a Comment