Winter Sing:
(Love this picture of Grandma and Chris.)Talking to Santa on the Train Tour (thanks to iheartmesa for the heads up on this fun activity!):




A random pic that makes me laugh:

The Cook family, together at last: (Eric, Ann, Logan and Taylor came from Texas, and Blake, Leeanne, and Jenna came all the way from Okinawa! All the Cooks were together for Christmas this year, and it was awesome. I wish I had pics of all the siblings at Speedway on New Year's Eve.)
So sweet. :)




































4 comments:
I love that you sat on Santa's lap.
Your boys are all so sweet. What a lucky mom you are.
I'm beginning to think we're the only ones that don't have a Wii. Oh how sad. :)
Somehow I missed a few posts ago the one with the "finger pinch protector". I just read it and it totally made me laugh. You're hilarious, and I'm with you on that one.
I love the pictures of your boys playing with their little girl cousin. So cute. If they ever need little girls to play with, I know a few. . .
WiiFit is a fav at our house. Hope you are enjoying it too!
What a great holiday! that picture of the boys pumping iron is just priceless! They are so tough!
Oh Donna! Where hast thou been?
I'm laughing because of your comment on Anna's blog. I'm glad she can be my friend in the "bad parents" club. HeHe
Post a Comment