
I've added a section in my sidebar called "Sticky Posts." These are posts that, for one reason or another, I've been sad to see get buried in the neverending onslaught of more current posts.
This got me thinking about the blogs I visit and the occasional post which I've also been sad to see slip into obscurity. So, here are posts from my fellow bloggers I think you should check out, even if you don't know who these bloggers are. Some are serious, some are funny. I'd love to hear what you think. :)
Roccy's fantastic series on the value of boredom. In order, the Argument for Boredom, the Art of Boredom, and the Cure for Boredom.
Roccy's daughter Carena meeting the infamous Ruby Bridges. Wow.
I think Julie should sticky post and make handy her very organized food storage system.
Kimmy's Christmas in May video. I'd forgotten about these guys till I started going through everyone's archives.
Now, there's no question that what I love best about Blake and Leeanne's blog is seeing pics of them and their sweet Jenna. In fact, as I was scrolling through their archives, I had so much fun watching old videos of her (like her first hiccups - too cute!). But I also love hearing about the Japanese culture and experiencing it vicariously through their travels. Here is a great post, that I think anyone would enjoy, about their Tokashiku trip. It has lots of interesting tidbits about Japanese culture. This tag-on post gives an insight to Japanese accomodations. Not to miss is this rather, er, interesting Japanese toilet. The Monks Temple in Thailand, and the King's Palace. (Except for the first post, all the others are very short, so don't worry about it taking too long to click through them.)
If you're wondering how blogs get started in the first place, Deb found the answer for you. She also knows fascinating facts about POW camps (hee hee).
A couple of my favorite posts showcasing Jodi's great sense of humor. Her thoughts on the Goff Gene, and what I've come to think of as an Ode to Her Hair.
There's lots more, but frankly I'm out of time. :) I hope somebody finds something new!
4 comments:
What a fantastic idea. You're so clever! It'll be fun to check out some of those blogs you mentioned.
The sticky note picture cracked me up!
You just always have a cool idea hanging around. Fun!
I like that! I'll have to give it a try! I also have favs that are long gone. . . must. . . find. . . them.
That is such a good idea! It's so easy to forget about the older posts when they get buried under the new ones.
Oh, and Olivia and Madison are still acting all "Goffy". I don't know what on earth I am going to do with them. Any ideas? SHEESH!
Post a Comment