
I'm still working on the post for the boys' birthday party we had on Saturday (by "working on", I mean "it's on my mental to-do list") but I wanted to give a short update on Christopher.
As far as I know, Chris didn't have an episode while wearing the monitor (which he was WAY ready to get rid of by the time the 24 hours was up!) but when I told that to the nurse, she said "You never know." Sometimes they have an episode while sleeping, or don't notice them because they're distracted watching TV or something. So we'll just wait and see. The place that processes the monitor results is running behind, so it'll be another week or so until we hear.
Meanwhile, Chris hasn't had any episodes (I assume) and I haven't felt worried about it. Really, aside from that first day when I wrote the blog post, I've felt better and not stressed. That's good. Stressing does nothing for me or Christopher, so there's no point. Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know what's going on. I'll keep you posted. :)
7 comments:
Man, I hate waiting for results. Thanks for the update!
Man, I hate waiting for results. Thanks for the update!
Man, I hate waiting for results. Thanks for the update!
Okay, sorry about my lame attempt to be funny. I hope you get some (good) answers for Christopher so that worry and stress doesn't return.
ha ha ha, Julie is so funny.
I'm glad you're feeling better. Let us know what happens as soon as you find out.
That is good he hasn't had any more, but it would be nice to get some answers.
Geez Beez, miss 2 weeks in the blogging world and it takes almost that long to get caught up. Your girls weekend looked like a blast, the pizookie is making my mouth water, I must have missed the 80's cuz I dont know those movies/actors either, and that watermelon was HUGE- how did it taste?
And Chris-- what an ordeal. And to make matters worse, making you wait so long for the results. We will keep your family in our prayers cuz I can imagine the anxiety.
Post a Comment